Sunday, February 25, 2007

Telling It Like It Is!!!!
I, Flower Child frequently post my Thanks and Gratitude on the Operation Dear Abby Web Site which is set up to convey messages of Thanks, Gratitude and Hope to our Nations Defenders in All Branches of the Military. Today I read this message and just had to share it with everyone. This Grateful Citizen of the United Kingdom certainly states the situation very well. Thank You!!!
"I'm proud of you!
I am a Brit, you've never met me and probably never will. But that doesn't matter. What does is that your currently serving with the US military to make this world a better place. In 1939-45 my country, the United Kingdom, was under threat from hostile forces of tyranny which sought to impose a dark future on us. America came to our rescue then. As it is doing to other nations around the world today over fifty years on. Without American help, my country would be under the dark veil of dictatorship with freedom nothing more than a memory. Because of people like you though, we're not. As a British patriot who owes a great debt to my brothers and sisters across the pond I have to say that you are doing great work today. Which will lead to a better tomorrow. I'm proud of you for doing that! Keep up the good work. :) James Gurl
James Gurl Portsmouth , United Kingdom "

No comments: