Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Traveling to Columbus
Everyone knows that as one progresses in age that it is important to read the obituaries in the local print media each day.
That stated, I the Flower Child, must admit that I read them each and every day. One thing I learned during my morning read on Monday, November 3rd was to stay away from Columbus.
I will quote: "....went to be with her Lord, Jesus Christ on Friday while in Columbus."
Of course I read the Obituaries this morning, November 4th. This one certainly reflects on the deceased in a very positive manner: "He leaves his bride of forty-five years, ...."
I am always impressed when someone who has been married for a fairly long period of time when they refer to their wife as "Bride."
Have a Great Tuesday, November 4th, 2008.

No comments: