Monday, July 26, 2010

"We Can Do Better"
#8
As I prepare for the November 2010 General Elections you will see this Sign around Bibb County. I have pledged to conduct a cost effective campaign which I will model as a member of the School Board. I know that I will be but one member of a team of eight, however I know that I can express me views and share my concerns in an effective manner. I am confident that everyone is concerned about the tax dollars that all governments are collecting. I am also confident that "We Can Do Better" as regards the management of the limited resources that all governments will collect in the future. I am aware that many have reduced hours, been terminated, or are living on limited financial resources because of the current economy.

I know that by working together that we can continue to provide an excellent education for the Scholars of Bibb County. Will it be easy? Of course not, but I also know that it can be done. I appreciate your support. Thank You!!!

Published by Alan Thiese
Candidate for Post 8, Bibb County Georgia School Board

No comments: