Monday, August 05, 2024

 Number 33 To The Top Seven

Since December 2021 I have been sending letters with My Concerns.  This time I included our Current Vice President.  I write because I have HOPE.


 

 

Alan F. E. Thiese

                                                             5 August 2024

 

The President of the United States of America

The Vice President of the United States of America

The Senate Majority Leader

The House of Representatives Speaker

The Senior Senator for Georgia

The Junior Senator for Georgia

The Eighth District Representative for Georgia

 

Greetings Honorable and Duly Elected Officials,

 

This is letter Number 33.  Please note that starting with this letter I am including the Vice President of Our United States of America.

 

I fear that Many of Our Elected Leaders have lost some or possibly all connection with the People of the United States of America.  I know for a fact that several of You have Staff Personnel who are tasked with the purchase of the needed items that You consume!  That stated it makes it difficult for You to really tell us – “We The People” that You know what it is even like to understand what the price of groceries are.   Almost on a daily basis I view Presidential Commercials that tell me that things are better!!!  Better than What? I say. 

 

For example in 2023 My Two Wonderful Sons gifted Me with this Blackstone Griddle so that I can prepare wonderful meals for My Bride and Myself, as well as Our Guest when we have a Meal with Family and Friends.  It is shown here with the cover.


 

Please note that the Blackstone Griddle was their gift to me for Father’s Day 2023.  We have enjoyed many meals using this Griddle.

 

Father’s Day 2024 was quite different.  Both My Sons have advised me that the Challenges of supporting their own respective Families has caused them to re-evaluate the amount the funds that they could expend for My Gift in 2024.  Admittedly, I have also noted the increase in the amount of funds My Bride and I expend for Fuel to Go the Church, Visit Friends and conduct other necessary business in Our City.  Additionally, we both also know that the amount of money we spend here in 2024 for the basic necessities of life, food and support items such as toilet paper have increased dramatically. 


 

Because I personally know that living life here in 2024 cost more I appreciate that My Sons were even able to give me this very appropriate gift for Father’s Day 2024.  The message on the Cup indicates a “Biden Supporter” however I think that they will not now become a “Harris Supporter!”  For that I Thank My Creator. 

 

I am also aware that the cost of doing business has increased.  Our Own U. S. Postal Service has recently raised the cost of a “First Class Postage Stamp!!”  When will our Top Officials currently governing and those who seek Higher Office start being honest with us – “We The People!” who actually know what it cost to live on a daily basis.  For Your information very few of us have Staff Personal who do our shopping or even conduct our daily business.  Then to view Campaign Commercials on how great things are is rather sickening!

 

Prior to stepping down from seeking an additional term as President, Mr. President Biden actually told us that the “Border Patrol Union and/or Their Chairman Endorsed his seeking the second Term as President.  Yet within a few hours the “Border Patrol” people informed us that such was not, nor never the case.

 

The most critical aspect of the 2024 Presidential Campaign is the Attempted Assassination Attempt of Our Former President who is seeking a Second Term.  This happened on 13 July as you are all aware, however there is much speculation as to why this event even happened.  Did Our Own Secret Service fail the Candidate in Butler, PA. or was the whole situation a set up?  Admittedly it is more and more looking like it was a set up.  Everyone is telling us that they must get the investigation right and/or correct.  A great goal.  But even this Television Viewer can not comprehend why the structure with the dangerously sloping roof was not included in the area that needed to be within the rifle range of protection of the Candidate seeking the Office of President. 

 

If our Current Administration can weaponized the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to prevent the Challenger to the Democrat Candidate for the Office of President of the United States of America it may just be possible that inadequate Secret Service Protection on 13 July 2024 in Butler, PA was just another tool that may have been used!!  A terrible situation and a terrible thought, but one that I certainly think Many Citizens are currently mulling over in their respective minds.  I hate to think that such a concept was even considered, however the longer we wait, the more creditability of it being possible.  Or is the current Democrat President seeker hoping that the “News Cycle” will soon overlook the tragic event/s of 13 July 2024.  I would suggest that such is not the case.  I know that many news cycles ago our great United States of America lost thirteen Heroes in the tragic withdrawal from Afghanistan. I know that this event has not been lost in our History and I think that Many will Remember when the next elections are held.

Many Seeking Election this November 2024 are telling us All that HOPE for the future resides in their own election.  We simply must vote for them.  Interesting concept when I consider what some of these who are courting me for My Vote have had a few years to put appropriate policies/laws/governance in to practice to gain My Vote.  Some of You simply must realize that You Can Not now erase Your Past Statements and attempt to re-invent Yourself/Your Campaign so that “We The People” will overlook your past record and gain a Vote.  Too often Political Parties will tell us that the opposition is telling us “Lies,” as they promote their respective candidate.  My I remind each of you that if  “You Tell The Truth Concerning All Situations” you will never have to change your Position on Any Matter!!!

This quote “The Truth Will Set You Free” is from Holy Scripture, however I suggest to each of You that this concept will also apply to Our respective lives no matter what Our Religious Beliefs!!!

Please be sure and also confident that I, Alan have HOPE for the future and this is as I have states in previous correspondence is why I continue to send each of You these periodic letters which I have mailed to you since December 2021.

Prior to closing this letter My I encourage each of you that the Attack Against Israel in October 2023 by the Hamas killed the equivalent of 40,000 if they had attacked the USA.  Yet We All Hear that Some of You, Mr. President and You Madame Vice President are encouraging Israel to allow a two state situation in Israel/Gaza.  For Your information this War is an Old War.  Death to Israel has been the situation since Abraham’s two sons became citizens on this Our Planet many years ago.  Isaac’s and Ishmael’s have been involved in conflict for many years and yet we have Modern Day Leaders who are now attempting to resolve this issue and accepting the chant “Death To Israel!”  I would encourage our Duly Elected Leaders at All Levels to let Israel do what needs to be done and get out of the Way.  Then You each must also consider the fact that Israel has been our “The USA” Ally in the current situation.  I suggest that you do not now, or ever in the future betray our Ally, Israel.

Recently I have heard that The Democrat Candidate for President during the 2024 Election may just select a dedicated Jew as Her “Vice President” nomination.  I would hope that Mr. Shapiro, who spent five months in his Youth with the “Israel Defense Forces,” will soon realize that a “Two State” solution to the current situation will not be possible. 

In closing as I stated four paragraphs prior to this one, I, Alan have HOPE for the future and encourage each of you to simply do what is best for the future of “We The People” rather than your own personal agenda.

Sincerely,

 

 

Alan F. E. Thiese

 

Highe

 

No comments: