Thursday, April 26, 2007

Recycling the Recyle Bin
in
Bibb County, Georgia

Attention Class: Yesterday evening, after fifteen years of faithful service I placed my BFI Recycle Bin at the Curb on top of the new Green One with all of our recycled items for pickup on Thursday, April 26, 2007.

As you can quickly ascertain from the image above, the blue recycle bin is still at my home here in West Bibb County. The Recycle Truck has long departed and it was determined that the Old, Fractured Blue Bin must be left here, where it has served so faithfully for the past fifteen years. (At least that must have been the thought of the driver of the recycle truck).

After three phone calls I was informed that I should place the Faithful, Fractured Old Blue Bin at the Curb and someone will pick up later today. My question and also concern is: "Why not pick up old fractured bins when they are left at the curb the first time in the company of their replacements?"

This second trip appears to be a waste of funds, but I was assured that they would not come unless there were more fractured and old bins in the area. All of this when the tree huggers are trying to have me use only one square of toilet paper for each bowel movement. It just does not compute!!!!! The "Flower Child" is confused.


No comments: