Saturday, August 27, 2011

Holy Land Visit Highlights

June 30th, 2011

I suspect that in order to be correct, I the Flower Child, must now state that I was born and raised in Iowa, U.S.A.  When I refer to the Holy Land I usually mean Iowa.

 My Siblings have informed me of the Wonderful Reiman Gardens located in Ames, Iowa.  In fact I have a Neice who worked at Reiman Gardens a few years ago.  Now I can take the Visit to Reiman Gardens off of my Bucket List.

 On the North edge of the parking lot we used to visit Reiman Gardens I viewed this imposing structure.  It is the home of the Iowa Cyclones.

 Reiman Gardens is famous for it's Garden Art.  Here you see this Blog's author and his Bride posing with a lovely Ant.

 There is also a Butterfly Garden at these Gardens and it was a real joy to visit on this hot day because it was cooled.

 Here is another view of the Blog Author and a side profile of the Ant.



 The gardens provided bogs, meadows and prairie settings.  A delightful place to visit. 





This bunny head captured my attention.  I just had to take a picture.

As you can quickly ascertain, Reiman Gardens is a delightful place to visit.  It is an excellent place for both adults and children.  If you are ever in Ames, Iowa take the opportunity to visit these Gardens.


No comments: