Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"We Can Do Better"
#12

WMAZ - TV here in Macon recently gave all local Candidates the opportunity to compose a message of no more than 90 seconds that they would broadcast to the community during the 5:00 P.M. news.  My spot ran last Friday, October 15, 2010.  My message for the broadcast entitled in "Their Own Words" follows:

"I am Alan Thiese.  I have the work experience that will allow me to present the 'Common Sense Solutions" that represent the citizens of Bibb County."

"I will work to improve the Education of all of our Scholars.  I have the courage to do what is correct.  'We Can Do Better.'"

"Our future adult citizens deserve a 'World Class Education' so that they can perform as productive employees for the challenging employment opportunities of the futue.

"Vote for Alan Thiese to serve "We The People" for the Bibb Board of Education."

"Together we can accomplish the task that will be required."

"Thank You!!!"

Published by Alan Thiese
Post 8 - County Wide
Bibb County Georgia Board of Education

No comments: