Monday, November 05, 2018



Honoring our Heroes

As we prepare for Veteran's Day 2018 I have
determined that I would share with my readers
here how we in Georgia Honor our Heroes.

I am also well aware that every State in our
United States of America has programs that 
do the same.

I am proud to be a Member of a Garden Club which
is also a member of the Garden Club of Georgia as 
well as the National Garden Club to Honor our 
Heroes, past, present and also the future who serve our 
United States of America.

I realize I have pictures of Three Gold Star
Markers as well as one Medal of Honor 
Monument along with several of the Blue Star
Markers.  Each Marker program serves a unique
program and all deserve our respect.

The Blue Star Marker Program was
established after World War II to Honor our
Nation's Heroes.  It has now been expanded
to Honor all!!

Thank You!!







































No comments: