Friday, February 12, 2021

 

Our U. S. House of Representatives is Perfect!! 


Recently our U. S. House of Representatives stripped a newly elected Representative from the State of Georgia of her Committee Assignments because of statements/conversations/social media post she did prior to her election!

I am content that our House Representatives from our entire USA are perfect.  

I have a memory from my Youth when I attended Sunday School of a man named Saul.  Our God conducted a dramatic conversion of Saul as he was traveling to Damacus to execute Followers of Jesus Christ.  

According to experts who research this type of events this most likely happened AD 34-37.   The above picture is from the Florida Center for Instructional Technology, USF.  This is recorded in Acts Chapter 9.

After this event we know that his name was "Saint Paul" and he worked hard and wrote many letters which are now contained in our Holy Scripture.

As we look forward to Holy Week 2021 and Easter we hear once again how a Disciple named Peter denied Jesus Christ three times and yet we have the Headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church in Rome, Italy named after this Disciple.  I am also aware that both of these individuals were selected by God to grow his Kingdom here on Earth.  They were forgiven of their prior "Sins."


I own this picture and it is from My visit to Rome in the late 1960s.

As I stated in the opening of this Post, I am content that our U. S. has Members that are perfect.  So you may be wondering why I post this Blog entry.  We as believers and many in our Congress and White House profess that they are also believers in Jesus Christ - Why is it difficut to forgive Marjorie Taylor Greene of the errors of her ways when she was younger.

As I review my copy of The Lord's Prayer I read:

"Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us."  I take this quote seriously.  It is recorded in Holy Scripture - Matthew 6: 9-13.  Thank You.




No comments: