Sunday, October 24, 2021

 


2021 Major League Baseball

National League Pennant Race

23 October 2021

Game Six

Truist Park

Atlanta, Georgia

My Son and I hosted His Son to this dramatic game which the Atlanta Braves won over the Dodgers with a score of 4 to 2.


30 Years ago I hosted My Son to a Major League Play Off game at Three Rivers Stadium in Pittsburg, PA.  The was game seven and the Braves won and then traveled to the Twin Cities for the World Series.  The Twins were the World Series Winners in 1991.  

The first game of the 2021 World Series will be played on 26 October 2021 in Houston, Texas.  

Here is a series of pictures from the Play Off game we attended on Saturday, October 23, 2021


The following pictures were taken by My Son as we three boys enjoyed a "Boys Night Out" watching the Braves Win over the Dodgers with a score of 4 to 2!!










We did arrive early enough to enjoy a fine meal at "Gardens and Guns" at the Battery which was hosted by My Son!!!  Summary a wonderful day.  


No comments: