Tuesday, March 08, 2022

 

Alan F. E. Thiese


16 December 2021

 

President Joseph R. Biden Jr.

The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest

Washington, District of Columbia  20500

 

Dear Mr. President,

 

I write today because like You I am very concerned about our USA.  Attached please find My concerns as I addressed them yesterday to my duly elected Senators and My Representative for Georgia.

 

Many of My concerns also involve the actions you have taken since you were installed as our President. 

 

Yet when I watch Jen give the Press Briefings I realize that she must be smoking something because the comments just do not fit what is needed for “We the People!’  What a shame that she can not communicate better.  We do not need an economic crisis and that is what I think we are approaching if we continue the excessive spending that our Federal Government is now doing.  I look to you as our President to reign on our Congress (both houses) so that we can continue to be the respected world leader.  If we continue to placate The Communist who control China we will soon be History.  You and I do not need that for our own dear children or even our Grand Children.  From My point of view I look to you as the only person with the authority to resolve our problems.  As you know Congress is not operating with the focus of what is good for the USA.  They appear to me to be focused on what is good for themselves and that is a shame.

 

I Know this is a short letter, but if you review the attachment and continue to strive for what is good for all citizens of the USA will delay the time in the future, if we continue on our current course, where we will have to refer to our fellow people in the USA as “Comrade.”  I sincerely hope and also pray that you as a dedicated “Roman Catholic” believer will continue to conduct our USA’s business for the good of all of us.

 

While I take this opportunity to Wish You and Dr. Jill a Very Blessed Christmas however I know that this letter will be screened, as it should be for any bad stuff such as anthrax at a warehouse in Hyattsville, Maryland so it will be delivered to you safely well after Christmas.

 

Therefore, I wish You and the First Family a Very Prosperous 2022 and urge you to also Lead us in an appropriate manner so we the citizens of the United States of America may also enjoy a prosperous 2022.

 

Thank You,

 

 

Alan F. E. Thiese

No comments: