Tuesday, December 05, 2023

Interesting Information!!!!!

Just the Other Day I posted this on My Facebook Page: The other day we were told not to eat Meat. Bad for the environment. Then the next day an airplane burning fuel made from Animal Fat flew across the Atlantic Ocean. My, My, What is this all about? We can not have fuel from Animal Fat and not also have the by-product of Steak/s!!!! Make up your Mind, you influencers!!!!
Yesterday I sent this E-Mail to Many, Many People: Good Morning, I understand that Czar John Kerry is making pronouncements at a Global Conference about what we, the USA will do to Maintain a Green Planet. The only one that I am aware that can make vital pronouncements has the initials of “J” “C” meaning Jesus Christ. John Kerry does not have the proper initials. Just My thoughts on this matter!!!!! The USA will eliminate “Coal Fired” electric power generation plants while our “Enemies – specifically “China” is opening Coal Fired Plants at the rate of one or two a month, or even more.” It just depends who you ask/believe. I sincerely know that China and especially the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) does not even have any interest concerning what is in the best interest of the Planet Earth. Just as long as they can focus on their own self-centered objectives!!! This is just so Sad for US ALL who live on Planet Earth. I am proud of My USA. I served from 1961 through 1981. Here are two pictures to validate My Service:

No comments: