Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Where is Flower Child?
I have been in the Holy Land!!!! For me that is the great Upper Midwest of the United States of America. I traveled to Iowa in early January to be a Pall Bearer for the funeral of My Aunt. Years ago after the death of her Husband who was also my Godfather, she asked me to be a Pall Bearer. She had lived a great life and passed away after over 90 years here on earth. After visiting my siblings we also traveled to Saint Louis to visit our charming Son and His Bride. We arrived on Friday and watched first hand on TV the Missouri Miracle as the events unfolded. Kirkwood, Missouri where the boys were found was about 12 miles West of where our Son lives. What a weekend. We had a safe trip back to Macon and arrived here on Monday, January 15, 2007. Great to be Home!!!!!

1 comment:

SciFi Junkies said...

Couldn't imagine a BETTER birthday present than to see that you and your lovely bride are home safe and sound in a post on my birthday!