Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Life - A Joyous Journey
We all know and realize that Life is often filled with challenges and some events are disappointments. With that stated, today the Flower Child would like to take some time and relate that when one considers the total spectrum of life for any one person, that there is always room to be content.
On October 2nd, a child was born in Dublin, Georgia. She is the Grandaughter of the Flower Child and was anticipated. The Flower Child was at the Hospital as the day of birth unfolded. At 3:56 P.M. this lovely looking girl was delivered. She was able to go home with her Mother and Father on Thursday, October 4th along with her Grandmother. On Friday, the Flower Child traveled to Dublin to again visit this new child, as well as pick up the new Grandmother. As I entered the home it really hit me. This child is real and her parents even have a car seat in the back of their Car. I walked past this car as I entered the house. Even though I was at the Hospital on the day of birth, and I saw this Baby, it was really brought home to me when I walked past this car with the Child Seat. This is for real.
Thus the Title of this Post. Life - A Joyous Journey. When I reflect on the total spectrum of my life there have been far many more joyful days than bad days. It all depends on how one looks at the total time frame. The span of a lifetime here on this Planet is but a Nano-Second when compared to the total spectrum of time that will unfold in eternity. A Joyful Journey indeed. I have had the good fortune to have lived during some very exciting times in my brief time on this Planet. What a Joyful Blessing!! Thank You!!!!!
Life - A Joyful Journey!!!!

No comments: