Wednesday, November 07, 2007

We Are Boy Scouts of America
This evening as I was moving plants into the garage because of the impending cold wave I looked into the breakfast room and observed two young boys showing literature to my Bride. I went to the back door and inquired of the visitors as to who they were.
I received an immediate answer. "We are boy Scouts of America." They were both very confident and I quickly determined that they were selling Pop Corn. Needless to say I was impressed with these two young Scouts. Of course my Bride ordered Pop Corn. These boys certainly represented their respective Families and their Scout Troup very well. I also learned that they were a part of Troop Number 222. The Central Georgia Council of the Boy Scouts of America can certainly take pride on how these two boys reflected the Scout Movement.

No comments: