Saturday, February 09, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookies
for
A Baby Shower

Several weeks ago My Bride's Niece asked me to bake some Chocolate Chip Cookies for her Baby Shower.  It has been determined that the Baby will be a Boy so I was glad to be asked to bake these cookies.  After all, what boy does not enjoy Chocolate Chip Cookies.  The request was specific - bake Neiman Marcus Cookies.  I had made these for an event several years ago and the memories lingered as to their wonderful taste.  So, on Thursday, February 7, 2013 I baked 66 cookies for the shower which is to be held on Saturday, February 9th.







As you can determine I set up an assembly line.  It took a total of two hours to make four batches of these wonderful Neiman Marcus Cookies.  Of course I sampled each batch after they had cooled a bit.

No comments: