Friday, December 19, 2014

Merry Christmas
The Interior of Our Home Has Now
Been Decorated for Christmas 2014

Please enjoy the photo tour of our home.  There will be no explanations for each picture!!!   Special objects will of course be highlighted with a comment.
My Parents gave this to My Bride and I over 25 years ago.  We have used it every year!!








Nutcrackers have become a new collectible for us!









Paddington Bear is a new addition this year.  He does quite well with his performances!!






We also have to decorate a real tree!!














This is the Nativity Scene that I acquired for Christmas 1971 when I first came to Macon for Navy Recruiting Duty.  I was a Single Sailor residing in a Mobile Home in Jones County.  I desired a Nativity Scene and I acquired this one at a Craft Shop in Shurlington Plaza in East Macon!












My Bride and I take this opportunity to Wish You a Very Blessed Christmas and a Wonderful 2015.  We hope that you enjoyed the pictures of the decor at our Home.  Of course this collection of decorations has been acquired over the period of some forty four years.  

No comments: