Saturday, June 05, 2021



Trash In Macon-Bibb 

Georgia 

Today, Saturday June 5th I surveyed the Trash Services that we the Citizens currently receive in Macon- Bibb.




We must admit we have a problem.  The first step to problem resolution is to admit there is a problem versus making excuses.  


Last evening I attended the Shady Dale Rodeo in Shady Dale, Georgia.  I did not observe any trash containers on the road as I entered this community.




Maybe our duly elected leaders could emulate the Trash Service practices that the Leaders do in Shady Dale.  Just My suggestion.


My suggestion would also include modeling a Trash Pick-Up system that at least one Major Pizza Company is evaluating and even testing to deliver their product with a robot vehicle.  If a robot can deliver products it just may be possible to pick up Trash from Citizens Homes and even places of business.



No comments: