Friday, November 04, 2022

 Time Change

Earlier this evening I posted this on My Facebook Page:


2h 
Shared with Public
Public
It is that time once again, and it happens twice a Year. Media personnel are fretting about the time change. So Sad. Many, Many workers have been able to accept time changes. Right off, Airline People who fly and staff Airplanes. Ships that ply the oceans. From My own experience, Military Personnel who deploy to protect our USA experience time changes every time they fly or ride ships to the many places on our Earth. Yet they have the skills needed to accept. Maybe they have an attitude that they can adjust versus playing the "Victim" card every time things change. Shocking news: As a Child I enjoyed my tri-cycle. As I matured I enjoyed riding a bike. As an Adult I enjoy traveling in a Car or Pick-up. All of these because I was willing to accept change without the fretting that seems to be so commonplace today!!
In summary - Life is what one makes it to be. It is so much more pleasant when I do not allow myself to make myself a victim. Additionally I do not appreciate this semi-annual fretting about a time change. I will state here for the record that I can not accept "kale" or "collards" as food, however I do realize that there those among us that even enjoy "Chitlins!" In fact there is a town close to Macon, Georgia that recently conducted a "Chitlin Festival." They have accepted the situation and have even learned to live with it!!
FALL BACK and Please do so without the drama!!


No comments: