Saturday, November 05, 2022

Voter Suppression

in

Georgia, USA 

I just posted this on My Face Book:

42m 
Shared with Public
Public
My Observations on the World Around Us - Specifically the USA:
We all have heard a lot about Voter Suppression here in Georgia, USA.
A recent Print Media Issue I received also has the phone numbers that Voters/Citizens can call to get rides to the polls for the November 8th Election
I think it is amazing that we here in Georgia have set a new record of Voters/Citizens who are exercising their right to vote while some complain about "Voter Suppression" here in Georgia. Some complain about having to have an ID!



I post this so that we all can appreciate the facts versus what we often see in the Electronic Media.
Interesting, yet as I review information on how to get "Help with Heating Bills" during this upcoming Winter I have noted that in order to register you Need the Following:
Valid Picture ID
Social Security Cards for All Household Members
Current Heating Bill
Proof of Income
Registration for this assistance starts on 1 December 2022. To learn more about this program visit:

https.//mbceoc.appointment/works

or Call

(478) 330-6272

No comments: