Saturday, May 13, 2023

 

Alan's Photo Tour

13 May 2023

This Morning I conducted a walk around the Property that I strive to maintain.  Additionally I traveled to the entrance of the Sub-Division where I live to capture a picture of the new planting of flowers for the Summer 2023 Season.


My next goal was to capture the recent repairs to the Garage Door and the Front Door.  It appears that I must get busy in removing the mildew/mold.






I then took the time to take a few pictures of the flowers which currently adorn the Gardens.








The final pictures focus on the newest "Garden and Property" Maintenance Device I recently purchased to allow me to perform small cutting operations.  An Electric/Battery Powered Chainsaw.  So far it has been easy to operate and it provides excellent results.  This saw has a ten inch blade.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alan,
As with any property, there is always maintenance. You are the perfect person to tackle the projects.
The sign and flowers to your neighborhood is beautiful, plus all the flowers in your yard.
MR TZ

Judyb said...

Thanks, Alan. I'm glad you are keeping your lovely home updated. And, as always, I so enjoy your beautiful yard and flowers. You are quite the gardener. I'm glad you like your new yard tool. You never cease to amaze me. Continue to enjoy your garden and its plethora of beauty. Thank you for sharing the labors of your hard work and artistic abilities. Its a treat for me to see. Happy Saturday.

Judy B.