Friday, February 02, 2007







Flower Child's House Plants
















Queen's Tears also known as a "Friendship Plant. I have been growing this for several years. I obtained the original from one of my Wife's Garden Club Friends. I divide it every year and share some "starts." What you see here is two plants, each in a six inch pot. They always bloom in January.







Here is a close-up view of one of the bloom canes. The two plants shown above have a total of thirteen of these bloom canes. I expecially like the graceful curve these wonderful blooms make.





This is a "False Aralia" Plant. We have had this plant for many years. It was given to us about fifteen years ago. We have always kept this plant indoors. Here is a view arranged for a photo shoot.












The photograph of the "False Aralia" in front of the window is to show where this plant grows the very best. It is the Breakfast Room Bay-Window on the North Side of the house. It has flourished well here.

I hope that you enjoy these pictures and this blog today.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Your False Aralia in front of the window is a great looking plant. I´ve just posted a blog post about this same tree species when they grow to full grown adult trees.