Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Flower Child's History

I believe that everyone has a story to tell. Recently, as I was reviewing some of my own history by looking through the shoe box picture files I found this picture. I believe it is from 1942, when I was two years old. It shows the "Flower Child in the Garden" at the East end of his Parents home in Jefferson Township, Clayton County, Iowa. This area is also know as the Ceres Community, which is located between the towns of Garnavillo and Guttenberg, Iowa. It appears that I was extremely interested in Flowers at a tender young age. No wonder that I matured to an individual who still loves Flowers. Anyone who has visited this site over the past thirteen months knows that I still love Flowers and also sharing images of the interesting Flowers that now flourish in the Gardens surrounding my Home here in West Bibb County, Georgia.

No comments: