Friday, November 20, 2009

The Radio City
Christmas Spectacular
The Rockettes
Several months ago our Gas South Natural Gas Bill contained a coupon for reduced price admission to the Christmas Spectacular by The Rockettes at Atlanta's Fabulous Fox Theatre.
This Spectacular is running from November 19, 2009 through December 6, 2009 and you can obtain tickets by calling 800-745-3000.
I provided the ticket purchasing information now for all of you. My Bride and I just returned from this fabulous event. We attended the 4:00 P.M. performance today. We also enjoyed a fine lunch enroute to Atlanta in the City of Griffin, Georgia at our favorite dining spot, The Manhattan on Highway 41 on the North Side of Griffin.
The highlight of the Christmas Spectacular for me was the finale where they presented "The Christmas Story" complete with Sheep and Camels from Luke Chapter 2. A fitting conclusion for this event at Atlanta's Fabulous Fox. I had never attended any event at the Fox and was totally impressed.
Of course I would urge everyone to attend this event. As I indicated above, the Finale where they presented "The Christmas Story" certainly started my 2009 Christmas Season.

No comments: