Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"The Mile High Club"
a
Matt Rutherford Novel
by
William Rawlings
I, the Flower Child have been serving on Jury Duty this current week. Yesterday, January 26 I was able to read the complete book as I awaited selection to a panel to be considered for a Jury of Twelve. I, along with many others were in a Court Room and I was not selected to perform Jury Duty. The book is an easy read, but a most compelling one. Once you commence reading you can not put it down. Of course I had to to participate in one Jury Selection Process. The author resides in Sandersville, Georgia and is a physician. It is a fiction work focused on life in Georgia as practiced by some that I would call "High Rollers."
There is an abundance of leads in this mystery novel and the conclusion is very interesting. I was spell bound and am very glad that I was able to complete this book in a day. The use of local information, including the City of Macon keeps you very interested. While it is fiction it is also quite possible that events such as spelled out in the book could happen.
Summary: A very interesting and compelling book.

No comments: