Saturday, January 05, 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
Breakfast Report
Metro Diner
During our recent visit to friends in Yulee, Florida I encouraged our Host to take us to Breakfast at the Original Metro Diner.  I had observed a visit to this delightful establishment on Television.

I did take my Camera to acquire appropriate images of the delightful Pecan French Toast, however I deleted the pictures by mistake.

We visited the Metro Diner at about 8:00 A.M. on December 31, 2012 and while we did not have to wait, the place was very busy.  My Bride and I enjoyed the featured Pecan French Toast and the great coffee.

If you ever have the opportunity to visit Jacksonville I would suggest that you dine at the Metro Diner at least once during your visit.

Here is the link:    http://metrodiner.com/

No comments: