Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Snow Day 29 January 2014 - West Bibb County Georgia

This was the view from my Door at 7:00 A.M.  Plenty
of Snow and even Ice.



The back Gardens were covered with about three
inches of Snow.

Yesterday I recalled the Great Snow of 1973 and I also
discussed how as I am now much more mature that
my Snowbound Menu would consist of Cheese and
Wine.

Here you see me enjoying a glass of Chateau Grand Ferrand Bordeaux Superieur
from 2009.  This wine is a product of France.  I did enjoy the taste.

I have to show you several pictures of Angels Watching
over My Bride and I.  We have a total of 19 Angels in the
Family Room and the Living Room.

Add caption




Because I am retired and My Bride has a flexible work schedule we were able to enjoy a relaxing day at Home without having to even be concerned about the roads.  It was a pleasant day and I was able to complete the gathering of documents so that soon we can file our 2013 Georgia and our Federal Income Tax.

No comments: