Sunday, January 19, 2014

Third Annual Old City Flower Festival - Macon, Georgia








The Third Annual Old City Flower Festival is being
held at this Church at 682 Mulberry Street in
Downtown Macon.  The hours are:
Sunday - 19 January - 1 - 4 PM
Monday - 20 January 10 AM - 4 PM
Tuesday - 21 January 10 AM - 4 PM
Wednesday - 22 January 10 AM - 4PM
 The following Church Congretations are participating in this Beautiful Flower Event:

Saint Peter Claver Catholic
First Presbyterian Church
Saint Paul's Episcopal Church
Christ Church Episcopal
Vineville United Methodist Church
Saint Francis Episcopal Church
Vineville Baptist Church
Mulberry United Methodist Church
Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church
First Baptist Church
Saint Joseph Catholic Church
Sacred Heart Catholic Church
Holy Spirit Catholic Church














This is my favorite picture because of the message in the
stained glass windows

Add caption




I would suggest that you visit this Festival early
so that you can also enjoy the fresh flowers
when they are at their peak.




As I was departing the Balcony I happened to lock to my right.  I was able to take this picture of the beautiful wood beams and the Pipe Organ.  My graditude and appreciation to First Presbyterian Church for hosting the 2014 Old City Flower Festival.

No comments: