Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Alan Celebrates

18 February 2014 - The United States Postal Service
delivered a Rooster for my 74th Birthday.  The
Rooster was from my Sister in Iowa.

As you can tell it is nice and warm in Middle Georgia.  I am enjoying
my afternoon Coffee on the Deck here in West Bibb County.

Later in the evening, which was actually the eve of my 74th
Birthday some Friends stopped by and we enjoyed cake and
conversation along with Coffee.

As I have told my Grandson who resides near Dublin, Georgia
when you have the choice, always take the Ice Cream.

It was a lovely day.  I post this entry on my actually Birthday, February 19th.  My youngest son left me a message saying that My Bride should prepare food for me today, my special day.  However, that was not to be in as much as she had a "Convention Meeting" to attend.  I enjoyed a lovely breakfast at "Burger King" savoring the $1.00 Sausage Biscuit and the Senior Coffee.  After a work event at the Church we attend I enjoyed a lovely Lunch at Chick-fil-Lay here in West Bibb County.  I enjoy their Chicken Sandwich and their White Milk.  My entire dining experiences thus far today cost me less than $6.00.  As my oldest son reminds us that he is "Low Maintenance," I can certainly say that today I am living my life following his example.

No comments: