Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Alan Thiese - District 3 - Macon Water Authority

Vote for the candidate who has the time to study the issue or issues that are to be considered at each meeting of the Macon Water Authority.   I have the time to do so.

I have been involved in the Macon-Bibb Community as a volunteer in many organizations:

    Rolling Reader in Title One Schools
    Cub Scout Pack Chairman
    Dixie Youth Baseball Coach
    Recreation Soccer Coach
    President - Weatherby Plantation Property Owners Association
   
I have been a resident of Bibb County since December 1978, when I was assigned here for Staff Duty with Navy Recruiting Area Three.  Prior to that I was stationed here on recruiting Support duty from 1971 to 1975.  During part of that tour I resided in Jones County, however I lived in East Macon for the last two years of that assignment.

I choose to live in Macon.  I enjoy and appreciate the community.  I am a member of The Lutheran Church of the Holy Trinity and have always been involved in my Church.  I am married to the former Janice Marie Brown of Macon for forty-one years. 

I have served in the United States Navy for twenty-one years and I understand what Servant Leadership is.

When elected to the Water Authority I pledge to represent the citizens of District 3.  I will be accessable to by having my E-Mail Address available.  You will always be able to reach me at:

alanmaconga@cox.net

Thank You!!!!

No comments: