Saturday, June 14, 2014

Memories

A Beer That
Generates
Memories


The other day as I was conducting the Marketing I observed this brand of Beer at my local Market here in Macon, Georgia.  It did cost about $1.00 more than the regular brands available, but I could not help myself.  I purchased this because I was raised, along with five siblings on an 80 acre Iowa Farm in the 1940s and 1950s.

The Tractor in the picture was the major farm tractor in that era.  This excellent tasting "Hoppy Wheat Beer" is brewed in Kansas City and has an excellent taste.  I have really enjoyed this beer, especially after performing the task of mowing the Gardens here in Macon, Georgia.  Just the label picture generates pleasant memories of my youth as an Iowa Farm Boy.  This product has been in production since 1989, but this is the first time I ever observed it at my local market.

No comments: