Wednesday, January 28, 2015

BOWFRESH
610 New Street
Macon, Georgia
Today I took the opportunity to visit this new business.  I did learn of it by reading Ed Grisamore's column in The Telegraph.  I met the owner, Aaron and asked his permission to promote his new business with no intent or desire of financial gain for me.  I simply desire to assist in promoting a Macon Business.


This business on New Street, just North of the Emergency Room of the Medical Center of Central Georgia is in a charming structure.

Aaron informed me of the hours of operation which are as follows:

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 11:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. 

 Thursday from 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.  

He was quick to inform me that he is involved in His Church on Sunday so do not expect him to be open on that day of Worship.

He makes bow ties from materials in stock, or you can bring your own.  The price of a bow tie depends on the style and fabric you choose.  So, what you get is really a custom made bow tie.  

His Mom also has an attractive line of pre-made quilted bags available for anyone to also purchase.  The ones I saw featured a Bow Tie as part of the bag's decoration.

So, no matter your gender, Aaron has merchandise available for you to acquire.  I was impressed with the friendliness and attitude of this young man.

I would suggest that you personally check out this new business and remember that this is also an opportunity to support a local Macon venture.  It is next door to Roly Poly and there is plenty of parking just South of this establishment.

No comments: