Monday, January 19, 2015

Clouds at Sunset in 
Middle Georgia

I am a member of the Photographic Society of America.  As a member I participate in a Digital Study Group.  The theme for the current participation round is clouds.  I was able to capture this series of images last Saturday evening, January 17, 2015.

I submitted the image that has the notation below it.  Of course I appreciate all the other images, but I appreciated the one I submitted the best.








This is the image I entered in the current round
of the Digital Image Study Group that I participate in.
I am a member of the Photographic Society of
America and there are Study Groups where
one can sign up and receive feedback from
fellow members.  Each Study Group normally has
about six or seven members.  



The images were taken between the hours of 5:13 P.M. through 6:05 P.M.  The images I liked the best was taken at 5:40 P.M.


No comments: