Monday, June 05, 2006


Some have asked me the origin of the "Flower Child" so today I will inform you. During the 60s I lived in San Francisco, California. I visited the Haight-Ashberry section and was impressed with the casual lifestyle. In later life I developed a passion for gardening. At the present time I enjoy looking at flowers that are in abundance in the gardens surrounding my home. Today we have an Angel Trumpet plant that is just beginning to burst forth with a plethora of nice dark yellow trumpet shaped flowers. Additionally the Hydrangeas and Gardenias are blooming in abundance. Thus I thought I would share several Hydrangea images here today.

1 comment:

Andreea said...

Hi there! I saw that you visited my page www.coloursofromania1.blogspot.com and left me a comment :))
Well, now there's more you can read if interested in dicovering Romania.
*** Regardin this photo, my grandmother used to have this kind of flowers in her little garden. It remembers me my childhood!