Tuesday, September 19, 2006


Mediocre
This word is often defined as indifferent or ordinary. A person who is mediocre can also be called a mediocrist.
I must admit that my recent Blogs have been rather long so today I will focus on being brief and to the point. The image presented here was found by performing a google search and looking for an image when the word "Mediocre" was entered as the search word. I certainly feel this image fits the word.
Several recent events come to mind as I contemplate the word mediocre. The first one is the Tucker Road Improvement Project (TRIP), which now appears to finally be reaching consumation. The contractor was onsite today repairing the improper drainage scheme originally constructed.
My next thoughts were the recent debunkle, which can mean "to expose the false or exaggerated claims; as regards the County of Bibb/City of Macon Assessors crisis which has already consummed far too much media attention. This crisis can be quickly rectified by adopting the 2005 digest, pay the fine and immediately commence work on the 2007 digest. On my way to ascertain what debunk meant, I could not help but also read the definition for the word "debauch" which can mean corrupt. I think you understand what I am trying to say today. Keep it brief "Flower Child."

No comments: