Friday, October 27, 2006

2006 Saint Louis Cardinals






Today a pseudo Cardinal Fan speaks. As most of you know, Flower Child is an avid Atlanta Braves Fan, but for 2006 that all had to change when it came time for the Annual Fall Classic - The World Series. I have no fault to find with the Braves. They have accomplished so much for so long that it is time to take a break.
As I watched the Division Play Offs, the League Play Offs, the Cardinals quickly impressed me with their desire to win. Admittedly, the fact that my own dear Son lives in Saint Louis may also impact on my support of the Cardinals also comes into play here.
The pitchers and the catcher presented here have played well and demonstrated their love of the game. The "Boys of Summer" from Saint Louis are doing well and provide me with an appropriate opportunity to enjoy my evenings as I watch the games and appreciate my Hebrew National Franks and Bud Select beverages.

No comments: