Friday, October 06, 2006

Enjoy the Beauty
Almost every week we are encouraged to go and create something beautiful. Today, I will expound on the concept that now is the time to "Enjoy the Beauty." Most of you know that this Blog is composed and published by the "Flower Child" of Middle Georgia.
I have enjoyed my hobby of gardening almost since I was born. Up until the age of three I was afraid of the Soil. But once I got used to digging in the Soil, I have never retreated. I have, currently do, and will most likely continue to enjoy digging in the Soil.


This a yellow/orange colored Angel Trumpet which is currently in full bloom in the Gardens at my Home in West Bibb County, Georgia
Here you can view the plethora of yellow/orange Angel Trumpet Flowers as they appear on the plant. In order to get the best view you usually have to lay on the ground to fully appreciate the lovely flower. These plants are about seven foot high.


In addition to the yellow/orange Angel Trumpet Flowers I have also nurtured six plants of light pink flowering blooms. These are also currently blooming in the Gardens surrounding my Home.

As I stated at the beginning of this Blog, Now is the time to Enjoy the Beauty. I would encourage everyone to visit the Georgia National Fair near Perry, Georgia. This event runs through Sunday, October 14th. In addition to the 4-H and FFA livestock competitions there is plenty to enjoy and see at the Georgia National Fair. The many, many displays in the Miller-Murphy-Howard Building also known as the Georgia Living Building during the Fair will allow you to enjoy beautiful quilts, flowers, youth art, photography, fine art and a plethora of culinary displays and competitions. You can easily indulge your senses for a full day inside this exhibit hall.
To sum up this Blog, Go!!!! Enjoy the Beauty and also the Bounty of Georgia at the Georgia National Fair.

No comments: