Saturday, June 16, 2007

Cupalo Removal Team

With Father's Day fast approaching I have become engaged in looking at some of the old pictures in several shoe boxes to help bring back memories of when My Sons were younger.
Today's post involves the Cupalo Removal Team that took the cupalo off of our Home in San Diego, California. I do not know when this was done, but I would think that it was in early 1977. Shown here is the Flower Child, His Son with the snappy Salute and the Young Girl who lived across from us on Debby Ann Place. By looking closely you can view the top of the weather vane that was on top of the cupalo. It is always nice to recall the pleasant events of the past.
Now if you also desire to see My Youngest Son, please visit this Blog and scroll to the entry of June 13, 2007:
Thank You!!!!

No comments: