Friday, August 17, 2007

Falling Tree Damaged Dodge



On August 15th I published an article about "Crotch Trees in Middle Georgia" and also discussed how I had personal knowledge of dangerous trees. As I was reviewing the "Flower Child's Shoe Box Filling System of Interesting Images" today I came to these two pictures.

As I recall it this Mini-Van was damaged one night in either 1989 or 1990 as we traveled home from a meeting at Church with a thunder storm very near Rosa Taylor Elementary School in Macon, Georgia when this tree fell in front of us. You can see where the tree crossed the windshield. There was no time to stop to avoid this accident. Thus you can now view for yourself why the Flower Child has a deep and abiding respect for trees and is alert to report dangerous ones that are near the roads we all travel.

No comments: