Thursday, February 28, 2008

Army Service and Prince Harry
The English Media announced that Prince Harry was able to leave the United Kingdom and travel to the War Zone in the Far East. I understand that he left on Christmas Eve 2007. What a fine young man that the Sitting Queen of England can certainly take a great amount of pride in. Here in the Colonies we have far two many in the "Ruling Class" that display contempt for our Heros that are engaged in the War on Terrorism. When I say "Ruling Class" I am referring to our Nations duly elected "Lawmakers" who have openly decried our Heroes.
The English have one of the Grandsons of the Queen who was upset when they cancelled his orders to Iraq last year. But this fine young man, and I might add, a fine example for all youth everywhere to emulate, insisted that he should serve his Country and the Queen. Admittedly, young Harry was reported as saying something like, "I serve the Queen and She just happens to be my Grandmother."
Way to go, Harry, Warrior engaged in the War on Terrorism. Thank You!!! You certainly have set the Gold Standard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi alansviews.blogspot.com-ers xmas greetings to you all - matty