Thursday, February 28, 2008

Solving the Problems Confronting the United States of America!!!
Good Day!!! I, the Flower Child listen and also watch with great interest to the three current candidates for the Office of President of the United States of America. Soon the respective parties will have their Conventions and after that we can hear and watch how they all feel about the current Leadership in Washington, D.C. In fact, I have already heard more than I need to hear about the "Current Leadership in Washington, D.C." In fact they are saying that we are in our current situation because of the current leadership in Washington, D.C.
The last time I checked, all three current candidates are Sitting Senators in the United States of America Senate. Could they be part of the problem they currently decry with such retoric?
I think So. Until you become part of the solution, you are indeed at best condoning the problem, and at worse, you are part of the problem. In the meantime, the campaign retoric is interesting to listen to and also makes watching the evening news very interesting.
Maybe I can find comfort in what my Dear Dad always told me so many years ago. "The United States of America is such a great Nation because of it's Citizens, that no President can totally screw it up during his/her four year term." (Or words that mean we will survive.) I just hope that this adage remains true and that the majority of Americans remain dedicated to the Country inspite of who is elected to the Office of President of the United States of America.

No comments: