Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bibb County Challenge

Every few months the Flower Child conducts a Challenge Contest on this Blog. This one is entitled the "Bibb County Challenge" because the doors shown above are on a Building which is located in Bibb County, Georgia. You Do Not have to reside in Bibb County to enter this Challenge. If you can give the name of the Building or the Street Address in the Comments Section Below prior to April 8, 2008 you will be entertained to a free casual lunch hosted by the Flower Child. Therefore you must enter your answer no later than 2400 hours on April 7th, 2008. As with my other most recent challenges there will be no clues given. This one is very easy. As with the last Challenge which was the door to the Horne Law Group on Vineville Avenue in Macon, this one requires that you slow down and look about as you conduct your errands or social activities in Bibb County, Georgia.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am looking and looking, I think I know where it is

Alan said...

Greetings Everyone,

Here I am, the Flower Child at 9:13 P.M. on Tuesday, April 8, 2008. For some reason I thought this Challenge expired at 2400 hours on April 8th.

I just ascertained that I am late with posting the answer to this Challenge.

The Bibb County Challenge is a Church Door at 582 Walnut Street. You and I know this as the main entrance to "Christ Church." This congregation was founded in 1825.