Sunday, November 02, 2008

Another
"Powerful Witness"
On December 9th, 2008 I posted a Blog entitled "Powerful Witness." It was about the 2007 Hiesman Trophy Winner - Tim Tebow. Yesterday as I watched the Georgia-Florida Game I also had the opportunity to view yet another powerful witness.
To go back to December 2007, when Tim spoke after being selected to receive the Heisman he spoke very briefly, yet he delivered a very powerful witness. He stated that their were four things in his life and he indicated that they were in this order:
  1. Faith
  2. Family
  3. Education
  4. Football

Yesterday, November 1, 2008 he again maintained his focus. Under his right eye was "Phil" and under his left eye was "4:13." During a break in the game I looked up Philippians 4:13 to read: "I can do everything through him who gives me strength."

Here was Tim Tebow, who the commentators stated was possibly the best Quarterback in the Nation acknowledging that he was not alone. In addition to the other members on the Florida Gators Football team he displayed his number one focus: "Faith."

What more can I say this Sunday morning. Tim Tebow has stated it all.

No comments: