Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Contentment

During the month of May I received a letter from a peer of mine which contained a comment that I have reflected on quite a bit lately.
The comment was: "So I think perspective is key to contentment. God first in all things keeps us humble....."
I replyed to the letter today and let it be known that I most certainly agree with the that statement. All too often we become engaged in seeking more at the expense of true happiness.
As I reviewed my photo album I found the picture that I decided to use for this Blog Post. It shows the Flower Child enjoying a book. If I remember correctly it was a book about World War II and the U. S. Navy Submarine Service. The book focused on the life of the crew of a World War II Submarine and certainly delivered a message to me. I am well blessed and can certainly Thank those who have served our great Nation.
Thank You!!!!

No comments: