Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Flower Child's Grow Boards

You first saw this image on February 9, 2008. I built this Grow Board for our First Grandchild who was born on October 2, 2007. I placed a measuring tape on the edge of the Board and it can be affixed to a wall next to a door trim. I made decals to be place on the front of the board to show the growth of our Granddaughter. The lettering on the top states: "See Raegan Grow."


On December 29th, 2008 our second Grandchild arrived. In order allow the growth of this Grandson to be properly recorded I built a second grow board. This system allows for the child once he reaches adulthood to take the grow board with them to their first home. I developed this system to eliminate the pencil marks on the door trim. Please note the John Deere Color scheme I used on this grow board.

This is a view of the top end of the grow board for our second grandchild. It has the caption of: "Watch Graham Grow!!" I had to get this one completed because during the first years of life I have printed decals for a growth marker every six months and Graham will soon be six months old.



No comments: