Friday, July 22, 2011



The Freedom Rock

During my recent visit to Iowa I took the opportunity to visit this famous site which is West of Des Moines just off of Interstate 80.  I took many pictures and sent a request to the "Patriot", who paints this rock every year with new scenes just before Memorial Day to allow me to publish the pictures in this Blog. 

I received the following reply:

"Feel free to use images of The Freedom Rock® for your blog. We only require that others do not use them for any type of sales/profits and/or advertising/fundraising.

Thank you for your interest in Ray "Bubba" Sorensen II's artwork and The Freedom Rock®. Please also remember to credit the correct website(s):


Thanks again for reaching out, we hope you enjoyed your visit!


Best,"






 This is an image of the Blog Author and His Bride as their Tour Guide took this picture.  We enjoyed the visit to the Freedom Rock and it is one more item that can be crossed off of my Bucket List.


 Thank You!!!!  Heroes who make our way of live possible and Thank You Ray "Bubba" Sorensen II for this annual tribute to remind us all as we engage in our daily lives that "Freedom Is Not Free."



No comments: