Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I listened to our President's Press Conference on Public Radio Yesterday.  The Press Secretary informed us all that the upcoming election in Ukraine to determine their future would not be in accordance with their Constitution.  It would be an illegal election according to our President.

Then I thought about that statement for a few moments.  I am aware that our U. S. Congress and our President placed into law the Affordable Care Act (ACA) a few years ago.  Yet our President keeps adjusting the milestone dates of certain procedures without authority from the Congress.  As I understand it, this is also contrary to our U. S. Constitution.  A law once enacted cannot be changed at the whim of a sitting President.  This is not in accordance with our Constitution.

Duh!!!!!   I am at a loss for words.  Here we have a President who thinks the rest of the world should adhere to their respective Constitutions while we have what appears to be the number one "Constitution Buster In Chief" right here in the United States of America.

I do not understand it, but then I am also aware that while I voted for a President in every election since I was 21 years of age I get the impression that we now have a President who thinks He is A King!!!  What a sad situation for America.  I just hope that "We The People" realize the gravity of our current situation during the election cycles of 2014 and 2016.

The United States of America Needs A President- Not a King!!!!

No comments: