Thursday, April 09, 2015

Emotion

I recently reviewed all my pictures from 2014 to select the top four for a theme competition with the title "Emotion."  Today I share my top four with you.

This image shows Veterans at the December
2014 Wreaths Across America event
in Macon, Georgia!

This images shows two State of Georgia
workers placing the Blue Star Memorial
Marker in position at the Georgia State
Capital.  This marker was dedicated
on 7 November 2014.

This is a picture of My Brother taken
in July 2014 as we traveled around Clayton
County, Iowa.  We visited a Cemetery near
the town of Clayton.  He is pausing at the
tomb of a Friend.  

This picture was taken at the "Freedom
Rock" just West of Des Moines, Iowa during
my annual Visit to Iowa.  Every year
this rock is painted fresh by a local
citizen to Honor our Nation's Heroes.
To learn more about this please perform
an internet search with the caption:
Freedom Rock

No comments: