Sunday, April 12, 2015

Ingleside Village
on
Ingleside Avenue
Macon, Georgia
Saturday, April 11, 2015 was a Special Day in Ingleside Village.  The Merchants Association promoted a Village Wide event to commence at 9:00 A.M.  I thought this would be a wonderful opportunity to help promote this Macon Shopping area so I arrived a few minutes after 9:00 A.M. and took these pictures.  The stores pictured below were open.  
















Please be aware that I am posting this Blog Entry to help promote Ingleside Village.  I am a concerned citizen who is not receiving any financial consideration.  I simply desire to promote "Buying Local" and to help these business firms.  

It is my understanding that these Merchants desire to promote "Shopping and the Arts in this Village and become known as a "Shopping and Arts District."


No comments: