Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tornado Damage in Middle Georgia

Where is FEMA?

Thank Goodness, the Flower Child's Gardens and Home escaped any damage during the terrible Tornado that struck Middle Georgia on Mother's Day, May 11, 2008.

Here you see the Flower Child examing the damaged "Gazing Ball" that was in the Gardens at the home of Flower Child. My caption above ask the question "Where is FEMA?" and I am sitting waiting for them to come and perform a damage evaluation.
Now, on a more serious note, if you suffered real damage please do not hestitate, call FEMA today. They can be reached at 8-800-621-3362. Or if you have a Computer, and you must have to read this blog simply log on to:

www.fema.gov

Please do not delay. Do this today so that your situation will be in the system. Of course if you have anytype of property insurance you must call them also.

As I close this Blog, I am extremely grateful that I did not suffer any major damage.


No comments: